You need our Diminished Value Auto Appraisal report if you are disputing the insurance company’s loss in value amount. Our report will serve as proof of loss.
All our appraisals are USPAP compliant and are the BEST in the business!
Since each claim is different, one of our LICENSED auto damage appraisers will be reviewing all the details of your claim and compiling a report within 12-24 hours. Our appraisals reports are NOT instant.
In order for us to process a desk appraisal, we need the following:
- Filled out Diminished Value Questionnaire (below)
- Copy of the final repair bill or insurance estimate,containing the following information:
- Claim Number
- Date of Loss
- Labor summary (body, frame, mechanical etc…)
- Parts summary
- Miles at Loss
- Four Pictures of the vehicle, one of each side.
- If the vehicle had a previous loss, we need that repair estimate as well.
To begin, please start by filling out this questionnaire: